March 23, 2007

OM, Deep and even deeper






So last night got a bit outta hand. Started at OM Records party with 5 rooms of the best US house collection I have heard on the whole. I thought I might have to leave the boys there. I am at the bar when I discover Andy Ward behind me trying to play some hijinx. So we get over to the boys and Andy decides to sport his grill he picked up in NYC earlier. We were laughing our heads of. As we are walking out the door the lovely dj Heather is givin it hell, everything from the sickest house/electro down to Me So Horny and in between. Thanks Aphrodisiac for a wicked party, despite the rain, we had a blast. Now insert Andy, Samba and Yum Yum crew in a 4 person taxi from downtown to South Beach. You would have had to be there, positively the funniest taxi I have ever been in. Next happens to be a beautiful, sexy and hot party at Deep. Andy sees an old mate from Vegas and she accidentally drops his grill while trying it on.... no more grill shots. Ah well, thank god we have Dj Spinna. At first he was playing a bit funky as I am sure Philen can contest and then all of the sudden he just, just... he went so f@#$%&* deep that nobody could pull the crowd out but him. It was sick, quite possibly the best set I have heard thus far. None of us could stop dancing. It felt like two hours straight, he would take you down, bring you up for 45 secs only to take you farther back down. The crowd was begging for mercy, a truly unbelieveable, once in a lifetime set. Thanks Spinna, thanks.

Now, i think Im suppossed to pack....we will see if it happens.

No comments: