April 29, 2007

Lo-fi night posting



So it has been a bit hectic as of late. Whoever said starting a website and working a real job was easy was probably right. I work on a cruise ship though. I shouldn't complain, the website will be good, however this bloody ship could sink to the bottom of the ocean for all I care. I prefer club politics to cruise ship politics lets just say. There isn't enough alcohol to ease the stress so why even try. I keep telling myself I'm doing it for Miami 07!!! Ahh can't wait for the day. For those in Oz you have the luxury of Andy Caldwell on your shores at the moment. Take full advantage as the yumyum boys will do it large. I wish I was there. Soon, very soon. If the website gets any more of the better of me than Ill have to leave in August just to gain some focus!

"And if I die before I learn to speak will money pay for all the days I lived awake but half asleep" -Primitive Radio Gods

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, when do i need to have my stuff to you by? -slb