July 28, 2007

Headspace Anyone?

Wow. So much time has passed, I feel like I have have been at sea for the last 2 months instead of the last 8. Funny, if it were really 2 months they would have occurred in the last 2 weeks. Its getting crazy on the ship. Money good, crew bad. Might be time for a vacation. I just locked in the luxury of Ron Carroll in Hong Kong tonight so I am happy. Nicky D... sorry, Dale san, make sure Tokyo is ready for the likes of me... NO karaoke! I hope everone is well and I look forward to catching up once my impending vacation begins!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are going karaoke and i know you will love it.

LiquidSky said...

I hate Karoake.... but I do love Japanese beer!

Anonymous said...

you are going to karaoke! thats final

LiquidSky said...

Easy little fella, I might sing you some gay tunes!

Anonymous said...

hmmm. brian adams?