June 14, 2009


So here we are, back in oh so sunny Melbourne which, coincidentally, is the H1N1 Capitol of Australia. Now to some I can see where they might worry, "It doesn't sound like a positive move Jared" I can hear them say. Que sera really. Having already been in the presence of said virus and coming out clean I am not too worried.

Besides.

Let's be honest, I think there are a few bigger problems swirling in the foothills. You know I remember turning 30 and asking friends at the time what the 30's would be like. Most everyone agreed that 31 was a wretched year. Hmmmm, I think I will agree. Its never going to be easy in the russian roulette with a potato canon kinda life I lead but usually there are a few less stressful moments. Bring them back I say! Where are he good old days, when are we moving back up to the east side?!

No comments: