February 03, 2007

Early Mornings




Hooray, time for USCG KinderCare! A whole week in sunny and warm Piney Point, Maryland. The only thing I might dislike more than winter is being forced to "learn" things I have already been trained on. Might I suggest never taking a job that requires you to be submissive to the USCG. They are bloody demanding, distrusting, slightly paranoid, don't listen, don't care and have all the guns thay need to maintain the philosophy. Maybe i shouldn't be so hard, I am sure they have done some nice things like, like, like...... uh, put a dent in the drug trade (laughs). Maybe not. Too bad they can't rescue kittens from trees, that's always an immediate brownie point or two.

Matty & the Rev, Bobbi, Katie, I am sorry I did not ring, I fell into the grip of the bloggosphere and the podcastosphere. Will ring soon.


Rhetorical Thought of the Day

Why, if I use the setting on the washer and dryer, do my clothes not come out permenantly pressed?

No comments: