February 04, 2007

So I checked into Hotel Piney Point.... all these poor kids are on lockdown. Some were so excited just to get to go to Target today as it would be the first time in 3 weeks they were allowed of property. That's desparation my friends! Regardless we discovered that we could A)possibly be breathalized just like on the ship and B) That we could actually leave the property. Given that we are photographers and we tend to drink we had already spotted a bar right of campus. It was cold walk but they had redbull on tap and cold Jaegermeister.... could I have been any happier? After a good 3 hours in the bar we teed up opening drinks the next day for 12 noon. That's opening call, its SuperBowlDay and I think theat a good 10 hour bender will be the only thing to make the game tolerable. (I'm holding out for the Cricket World Cup in March mind you). If anyone feels like joining said bender please resort to the below address for directions as you will get lost....Actually, none of you will join me but at least you can see how stuck I actually am. Nothing worse than seeing the ocean and not having a ship to take you away at the end of the day!

Sorry the link isn't too happy with me but here is the address.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Piney+Point,+Maryland&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1&iwloc=addr

No comments: