February 15, 2007

SCREW NICKY D!!!

Some photographers, I tell ya, they shoot a couple good images and then they think they are too good to look at any others. Sheesh!

Crickey! So I am in HI and I have walked into a shit storm. So much work on this ship to bring it back up to par. Good thing I have been here before cause Im not getting off for awhile. This place is wild, so many yanks.... so many bad yanks. Thank god the crew has gotten sexier since I was last aboard! I have some pics of Mont Serat blowing its top that I will upload soon plus a few words for a few other wild ones besides Nicky D. Give me a couple days to sort meself out and Ill get some goodies in here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im just glad i dont have to look at penis when i open your page now. i have to scroll down for that.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that