February 26, 2007

Yes... I am alive.

So the satelite connection doesn't appear to allow me to upload photos.... bollocks. Will try and get on land and get some up. Wild being back in Hawaii. So busy yet still finding a little time for a good Martini! Getting stoked as I leave in 3 weeks for the Winter Music Confrence in Miami. Photographing Ron Carrol, Barbara Tucker, Jamie Lewis, and Cece Peniston to name a few. It will be huge. Looking at the OM Records party and it appears to be more house than I know what to do with. Um.... heavenly.
Life is good though, although work is tough it generally appears to be getting better. I've been sick, nothing worse than a head cold in Hawaii! I must also say kudos to Nicky D for my happy kitty photo. This one will have to go up first as this pic makes me smile everytime I see it. I printed a few copies for posting all over the ship. Happy Kitty Rules! But beware Nick... 8mm fisheye lens on the way to Hawaii as we speak... you will be Ruled harder than kitty!
What else. Oh yeah, nothing! I'm out.

Quote for the day

Beauty without intelligence is an illusion that is close to disenchantment. It is like a fairy that fascinates us, as long as we look at her through the enchanting prism of her beauty. However, it disappears as soon as the light of reason penetrates beyond the place where the eyes can see.

- Mercedes Cabello de Carbonera, "Concerning Women's Intelligence and Beauty", 1876

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, sounds like you are having a ball as always. Haven't heard from you much lately, I guess this is the best way for you to communicae with vast amounts of people. Take it easy. Bx